Saturday, January 30, 2016

Bubble Tea + MFT Sketch 265

As a coffee drinking, I'm always looking for stamp sets about coffee. So over Christmas, I bought MFT Cool Cup die and Stay Cool Stamp set. And that's when I fell head over heels for MFT all over again! This set of stamps and dies are so much fun! It made me pulled out another coffee set by MFT, Perk Up. If you're a coffee drink, this pairing is a must!

  

From that set, I was inspired to revisit MFT. I had forgotten how much much I like their products! I can't wait for the new release in a few days! Mean while I looked into their challenges. This week: Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 265

Here's my take on the sketch:


I brushed some white Wink of Stella on to the cup; I was going for that milky look on the milk tea. I guess you can see it very vaguely. It's better as you move it around the light. 


Did I mention I'm a bubble tea drinker too? My recent visit to my boyfriend's in Toronto, I finally visit Cha Time. I've heard good reviews about it, so I decided to check it out. Surprisingly, it's just down the street from his home! Nothing like a good cup of good bubble tea~ (Coffee may still be better :p)

2 comments: