Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Detashing: Halloween cards

It's October. This means it's officially fall/pumpkin/apple cider/Halloween time! This is my favorite season: perfect hoodie weather and I can still go outside without getting too hot or cold. Plus, who doesn't love apple-picking-pumpkin-spiced season?

So I went through my scrapbooking supplies and found a bunch of Halloween stuff. I decided to make them all into cards (so that I can clear out some space for other craft things). There's a glimpse of my first batch:


By far, my favorite of this batch is this one:


It's simple and clean. I love the sparkly bat and the color combo! I think it's great for any age, kids or adults.

Challenges entered:
SSS Monday: Halloween
SSS Wednesday: Halloween Inspiration

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the bat is fabulous, love the patterned paper and the touch of glitter you've used!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday CHallenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So many Halloween cards. Love them all. The pattern paper and big bat die cut is great together. The sentiment is nice and bold Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Halloween Inspiration challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete