Friday, August 21, 2015

Summer Birthday continues

My sister just moved out recently, so we are in the transition of spaces currently. Despite leaving soon again for school, my brother moved into her "old space," while I'm moving my crafty things into half of his "old room." I never had a "craft room" before, this will be first to have a designated space to work! Pictures to come soon!

Anyhow, I'm continuing onto more summer birthday cards:



This card is a fit for Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Citrus with a Twist.  I promise you that the yellows are much more vibrant than what it appears in the picture. It's the same stamp set I used in a previous card/post. However, this time I left out the coordinating dies and just left it to good old stamping. Additionally, the "Happiness" sentiment is embossed. And finally a red fold trim pulls the the two panels together.

stamps: garden gild (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, visit your blog and I find very interesting, I like to exchange links, I have some blogs you might be interested.

    if you agree please write
    my email pamela.soto26@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers, Nicole

    ReplyDelete