Sunday, August 23, 2015

Last Summer Birthday For Now

This is the last birthday card I'm making for the summer. I can't believe fall is just around the corner!

Papertrey Ink is one of my favorite stamp company! And following their Make-It-Monday blog, I did the technique Ashley had mentioned, "Masking Sentiments." I made this card following the technique (Make-It-Monday #221):


I used the same design and technique for both cards. Except one is for a birthday and the other is for a thank you card. The color scheme I chose was on purpose to match Simon Says Stamps: Monday Challenge: Citrus with a Twist. Here's another look:



I totally messed up on the birthday card... it was really hard to match the stamps up correctly. :( Oops...

5 comments:

  1. Shhhh don't say fall! Great stamping! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge Blog. Cheers, Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of you cards are just beautiful Betsy! Love the colors you used and great choice of stamps! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meadow Greens Stamp Set - is there anyone interested in selling me their Meadow Greens Stamp Set PTI?
    I have been searching high and low with no success. Any suggestions on how I may find this set?
    Thank you in advance - christine.b.perry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete