Monday, August 10, 2015

Summer Birthday - 1

I got the Stampin' Up Celebrate Today stamp set a while ago. However, I haven't really done much with it until recently.

I'm in major need of birthday cards. This stamp set is perfect! I pulled out all my SU colors as well. This card is perfect to match Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Tie It Up.


I popped up each balloon with some foam and tied some white twine to the ends. I think the embossed background gives a "fun" atmosphere. AND I can use this card for a boy or girl! Stay tune: more birthday cards to come!

stamps: Celebrate Today (SU)
colors: hello honey (SU), coastal cabana (SU), crisp cantaloupe (SU)

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I love those balloons! Thank you so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete