Friday, February 26, 2016

Coffee + MFTWSC269

I can't believe it's the end of February already. This only means that spring craft shows are around the corner! I've been working on some new inventory which were inspired by my recent visit to the Starbucks near my home. I do have to say, I am a coffee drinker. For this week's MFT challenge, I decided to deep into my coffee stamps. 


Here's my take on it, plus some coffee love:


Instead of using dots or sequins, I decided to make the back ground some with shinny alcohol based paint. Originally, I was going for the coffee-cup stain as the background, but it didn't work. So the splatting is what it came to be.

Like I said, craft shows are near, I've definitely made more than just this card for the sketch challenge. You can see more on my Etsy store.


No comments:

Post a Comment