Saturday, October 3, 2015

Spotlight Surprise!

Happy World Card Making Day! And what a super pleasant surprise; I'm featured in the recent Simon Says Stamp's Spotlight for my previous blog post!

As for this week, the set of notecards I made below is entered into their Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes and their main blog: World Card Making Day.

I stamped, die cut, and colored all these little cute foxes a while ago. It's time for me to put them to good use. I decided to make sets of notecards. They turned out so cute! I can't wait to use them and send them to people.


The weather is kinda gloomy here in Michigan, so my room is very dark. My apologies for the dark photos. Here's a closer look:


The fox is from Lawn Fawn: Into the Woods. I used Tim Holtz Stencil: Dot Fade for the background. Then I used some Heidi Swapp Shine Ink (navy, white, & gold) for the random droplets. You can't see the white droplets on the photo, but it really brings a shimmer in the light. 

I have the deer and chipmunk cut and colored as well. I think I might use them just like this fox. Happy crafting! 

2 comments: